Journey into the shops of some of the most respect masters of inlay and marquetry, to take in an experience you’ll never forget.
Creating Veneer, Marquetry & Inlay, part of Popular Woodworking Magazine’s Master Class series, is a nine-video collection with advice and instruction about customizing tools to cutting layered veneer, and much more! This spectacular DVD features the following experts demonstrating their tips for their areas of expertise:
- Paul Schurch creates masterful works of marquetry using thousands of tiny veneer pieces. You’ll learn how he brings everything together to create a finished table top.
- Warren May shows you the techniques he uses to perform bell-and-flower inlay, as well as how to use customized chisels for stunning, repeatable shapes.
- Bill Hull walks you through the steps for using a press veneer in small, home-shop sized book press, in addition to his method for fitting inlay lines.
- Patrick Edwards leads you on an amazing discovery of the mysteries of French marquetry, including proper use of the chevalet, a marquetry saw like nothing you’ve seen before.
- Gerard Ryan demonstrates step-by-step instructions for creating tapered inlay shapes he uses to decorate furniture.
Trust woodworking masters to help you take your woodworking skills to the next level.