The Woodwright's Shop Season Twenty Six - 2-DVD Set
Join Roy in Season 26 of The 'Woodwright's Shop'!
The Woodwright's Shop has been providing high quality instruction in traditional woodworking for over 30 years. Season 26 is packed with episodes that will teach you about rustic chairs, an english garden wheelbarow, upholstering your seat, and much more. You'll enjoy making some interesting and practical projects along the way.
Order your copy to enjoy these episodes:
- A SHIP IN A BOTTLE: Ahoy Matey! Ever wonder how they get those ships in that bottle? In this video, Roy shows you how.
- BARLEY TWIST TABLE: In this two-episode project, Roy builds a project from the time of the English Civil War between Scotland, England & Wales (circa 1650).
- RUSTIC CHAIRS WITH SKYE GREGSON: Visit the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of New York and see how a lovely young lady makes wonderful rustic chairs out of sticks - no two alike.
- WINDSOR HIGHCHAIR WITH CURTIS BUCHANAN: BIn another two-episode project, Roy learns how to build an elegant Windsor Highchair. Part one deals with the bottom half and demonstrates Curtis's wonderful turning techniques, while part two deals with making the top half of the chair. The techniques demonstrated here involve spindle making & steam shaping.
- THE SPIRIT OF WOODCRAFT: Zen Master Roy discusses jedi woodworking. Ohmmmm.
- JAPANESE PLANES WITH JOHN REED FOX: Roy & John reveal the key to Japanese woodcraft through the use of planes, saws and chisels.
- AN ENGLISH GARDEN WHEELBAROW: And yet one more two-part project, where Roy demonstrates that to build a wheelbarrow, first you have to build a wheel. Then you add the carriage part to finish the wheelbarrow.
- UPHOLSTERING YOUR SEAT: It's no good having a good chair without a good seat. Learn how to make your chair comfortable to sit on.
- OLD WOODWORKING MACHINES: Watch as Roy explores an old timey woodworking shop run by belts and pulleys
- THE DOVETAIL VARIATIONS: If you think you know dovetails, you better check this out.
See a preview here!