You Need This Woodworking Book if:
- You want a variety of small-to-large projects for every outdoor function
- You're looking for projects that can be built with a handful of inexpensive power and hand tools
- You're a gardener interested in a variety of beginning woodworking projects to spruce up your garden and backyard living space
Simple and Stylish Backyard Projects by Anna and Anders Jeppsson was originally published in Swedish and became an instant hit in Europe with more than 22,000 copies now in print. This book offers 37 attractive projects that even Martha Stewart would welcome in her yard. Filled with lush and inspiring photos, our version features a bonus, 16-page section, with additional advice on woodworking techniques to help less experienced readers handle even more complicated projects. This book provides readers everything they need to make simple outdoor furnishings to privacy screens and decks.
The Jeppsson's will inspire you with ideas in this practical how-to book by providing step-by-step instructions needed to give your backyard the fresh, new rustic-chic look you've always wanted. Not only will you find simple projects, like creating a wall trellis you can make in a few hours and stackable boxes to store your garden's bounty, you'll also find playful projects like a clever outdoor sink and a plant stand made from a few small boards and an old sewing machine base. All the projects are designed to give you maximum visual appeal.
In Simple and Stylish Backyard Projects You'll Find:
- 37 attractive pieces to spruce up your yard, garden and deck
- Simple projects you can complete in a few hours using modest materials, to larger projects such as privacy screens and decks
- Step-by-step instructions, material lists, and clear illustrations to take the worry out of construction
- Special section detailing basic woodworking techniques