The router is a fairly simple woodworking tool that is, conversely, the most versatile woodworking tool in any shop. Capable of creating delicate cuts for inlay work and ready to take on the task of creating cope-and-stick joinery for raised panel doors, the router is capable of performing hundreds of woodworking tasks. This video will help you choose the correct router (or routers) to best fit the type of woodworking done in your shop, as well as provide the basic information to start you using routers freehand and in a router table.
More to learn from this DVD:
- Create joinery and decorative profiles
with one tool
- Understand the different features available
- Learn the basics for using a router correctly
- Choose the best router for your shop
- Free plan for a simple router table